Current vacancies at the United Nations Integrated Transition Support Mission in Sudan
With the establishment of UNITAMS on 3 June, through Security Council resolution 2524 (2020), international and national vacancies will be advertised for 269 vacant positions.
For International vacancies in the Field Service, Professional, and Director levels, please visit the UN site Inspira.
Applicants must accurately complete, sign and date the United Nations Personal History form (P.11) and the supplementary sheet, and forward the duly completed forms by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current National Jobs:
- Associate Political Affairs Officer, Khartoum HQ, NO-B Deadline 16/04/2023
- Associate Political Affairs Officer, El Fasher, NO-B Deadline 16/04/2023
- Logistics Assistant, Ed Daein Field Office, GS-5 Deadline 24/04/2023
- Logistics Assistant, Nyala Field Office, GS-5 Deadline 24/04/2023
- Logistics Assistant, El Damazin, GS-5 Deadline 25/04/2023